Join us at the 2019 International Space Station Research and Development Conference investment event to learn how companies leverage research and technology capabilities on the International Space Station U.S. National Laboratory and in low Earth orbit to create value on Earth. This invitation-only presentation and networking session will bring together investors and entrepreneurs interested in collaborating on space-related business ventures.
Space Investment Session Details
Location: Hyatt Regency, Atlanta, GA
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time: 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. ET
Room: Embassy Hall C
Planning to present? Presentation guidelines are available here.
Register to Attend:
Investment Session (Free)
Voucher code: ISS_Invest
Full Conference Pass ($650)
Voucher code: ISS_3DayInvest
One Day Pass ($250)
Voucher code: ISS_1DayInvest
- 5:00 – 5:10 p.m.
Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 5:10 – 6:10 p.m.
Company Presentations: Leveraging Space to Catalyze Commercial Success
Presenting startups include:
- Allevi – Delivering advancements in 3D bioprinting and bioinks
- Carbice – Multifunctional materials innovation with Carbice® Carbon
- Geosite – Cloud-based repository and management tools for extensive geospatial data
- LambdaVision – Novel protein-based implant technologies to restore vision
- Lucid Circuit – Radiation tolerant artificial intelligence microchips for edge-based aerospace applications
- Orbital Micro Systems – Unparalleled space-based weather observation data
- Orbital Sidekick – Space-based image acquisition and analytics software and services
- 6:10 – 6:30 p.m.
Investor Commentary: Opportunities in Space Investing
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Closing Remarks and Reception